Baking & Snack - May 2018 - 3
MEET A NEW
CONCEPT IN SLICING:
The MicroAdjustable™ Slicing Head
* MicroAdjustable 14 cutting station head (SL-14)
delivers nearly twice the capacity of the
standard 8-station head.
* Quick-set slice thickness with a simple turn of the
adjustable screws allows microadjustability between a
range of .020" (.5 mm).
* Tool-free knife changeovers - with no fasteners
or tools needed to remove and reinstall, and
proven quick-clamping technology (patent pending),
changeovers are incredibly fast.
* Lightweight - at 35 lb (16 kg) with built-in lifting handles,
the new head is adeptly removed and replaced.
* 14 identical, ideally-spaced cutting stations maximize
slice engagement to amplify productivity. Modular block
design does not incorporate shims or shoes.
View video of knife changeovers comparing the new
MicroAdjustable (SL-14) Slicing Head to the standard,
fully-adjustable 8-station slicing head.
DELIVERING TARGETED CUTTING SOLUTIONS
Contact Urschel for more information
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.urschel.com